Thursday, January 12, 2012

We've Got TWINS!!!

Today we received our referral for TWIN 2 year old girls!  I can't even begin to tell you how God has worked out every single detail about the adoption for our family so far.  In every direction we have felt as He was leading us He has come through.  I know I shouldn't be amazed, and I should expect it, but I think I'm amazed at His love for us and how He continues to show us in every detail.  Thank you to all who continue to pray for our family and support us as we walk out this journey in our lives. You are all a part of our story, of their story, and we cannot thank you enough.

So, now we wait for our case to be translated and submitted to the court in Ethiopia. Hopefully there won't be any hang ups in the paperwork, and this will happen in the next several weeks!!!

Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.



- Nick

13 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus for His faithfulness!! SO excited for you guys and for these beautiful girls!! Hooray!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! OH MY GOODNESS! I know these girls! I have seen pictures and they are B E A U T I F U L! I am sure inside and out, but I have only seen the outward beauty. I am so so so happy for you all. I can't wait to hear news about the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):):) Aren't they just perfect? We are so excited we can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! We met your twins in July when we went for our first trip. They made it in a few pics I took:). What is your email address? You can email me at tarardunn@gmail.com. Again, so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so excited! I can't believe you've seen our little angels! Thank you so much for sending us pics, and for asking around to see if anyone else has pics of them too. I appreciate it soooo much!

      Delete
    2. Aren't contacts like this a wonderful gift? You will treasure these pics of your little girls taken before they were yours forever!

      Delete
  5. wahoo!!!! Double the celebration in your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo is right :) Lots of celebrating going on around here!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! There are no words for how excited we are:)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! Praying they will be home very soon!

    ReplyDelete