Monday, November 7, 2011

It's been a long time....

Wow, I know I know it's been a long time since we've last updated our blog.  We had every intention of keeping it up better but somehow the running of life just seems to get in the way sometimes. 

Well just a quick update for everyone as to where we are in the adoption process since last time.  We have our home study completed, our I-600A has been sent in, we have our appointment for getting our fingerprints for the I-171H (just another government approval needed to adopt), and we have everything in our dossier completed except for the I-171H.  We have our fingerprint appointment scheduled for November 16 so we will be praying that it goes smoothly and is a fast process time.  Once we receive our I-171H back from USCIS we will be ready to send in our dossier and receive our referral (find out what children we will be able to adopt).  Well I know it was a quick rundown of where we are but there you go, hopefully we can get a more detailed post up soon to better show everyone how God continues to carry us through this adoption.

Thank you to all who continue to pray for us!

Nick and Millie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Progress! I love to read your updates. I pray that you will have the Lord's patience as each new milepost hovers in front of you. :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete